Business Development Manager
SQ Digital is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
Looking for a new challenge within Digital Marketing?
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our thriving Sales and Account Management department here at SQ Digital!
As part of our Sales and Account Management team, you will be responsible for liaising with high profile clients, working on clients’ strategy as well as SQ’s own sales strategy.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role, perfect for an experienced marketing professional looking for their next challenge.
As our new Business Development Manager, your role and responsibilities will be:
- Make and receive calls and emails to generate leads and build a strong sales pipeline
- Understanding the client’s goals and needs to develop a result-generating digital marketing strategy, including competitor analysis
- Ensuring that outstanding customer service is delivered throughout the client’s projects; from the initial contact, through to the ‘onboarding process’, and throughout the management and delivery of campaigns
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with the relevant SQ Digital teams to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns
- Identifying areas of opportunities to grow accounts and boost campaigns
- Positively represent SQ Digital at events such as seminars and networking events
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience implementing digital marketing strategies and techniques for clients
- Has sales experience as well as experience growing and developing existing client accounts
- Has excellent project management skills
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can deliver engaging presentations
- Takes personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Is resilient and able to cope under pressure
- Has an eagerness to learn and willingness to develop themselves and others
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Enjoys finding better ways to do things
- Is organised and results-driven
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your goals
- A competitive salary
- 32 days’ holiday to start you off (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension contribution
- Free Breakfast and as much tea and coffee you can drink
- Regular social and charity events
Sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t hang around. Apply today.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.