We’re looking for a full time Content Executive to join our team!
Creativity is key to this role and as part of the Content Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for writing engaging and creative content on behalf of our SME clients. You’ll develop an excellent understanding of our clients’ needs and be comfortable taking part in campaign planning meetings and contributing in the ideation process. This is an exciting and challenging role for someone looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career.
THIS BUSY, EXCITING ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors, and the myriad of industries we write for
- Writing to various tone of voice briefs and adapting your tone dependant on the client and their audience
- Creating regular, relevant, and engaging content across multiple channels, including blogs, on-site, social media, newsletters, case studies, infographics and video
- Confidently and flexibly delivering content that drives engagement, generates leads, and facilitates the growth of clients and the SQ brand
- Conducting research and competitor analysis to ensure our content is relevant and compelling within our target markets
- Delivering campaign plans using a data-driven approach
THE IDEAL PERSON WILL:
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing with particular focus on creative copywriting.
- Have a clear understanding of how SEO is an integral part of delivering a successful content plan.
- Have experience creating social campaigns across multiple channels (preferable but not essential)
- Have a demonstrable track record working within a creative marketing team (in house or agency)
- Understand what Digital Marketing can do for our clients’ businesses and always be on the lookout for ways to enhance their campaigns
- Have experience in producing creative content for an array of marketing purposes and for multiple brands
- Be experienced in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable discussing campaigns at all levels throughout the business
- Be a great role model within the team, encouraging them to take on new challenges
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a commercially minded approach with respect to client campaigns and client spend
- Take personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Be resilient and able to cope under pressure
- Be able to multitask and have excellent organisational skills
- Have an eagerness to learn and willingness to continuously develop themselves and others
- Enjoy working as part of a creative team
- Take the initiative and challenge yourself and others to find better ways of doing things
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- A fun and supportive work environment with a great team of people designed to help you achieve your career goals
- 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000/year depending on experience.
Think you have what it takes? Send us your CV. Apply today!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.