Digital Marketing Executive – Content
SQ Digital is a digital marketing agency with an outstanding track record of boosting sales and profit for SMEs throughout the UK and beyond. Established in 2000 in Lancaster, as one of the first SEO agencies in the UK, we continue to provide bespoke digital marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.
As our new Content Executive, following training, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors, and the myriad of industries we write for
- Write to various tone of voice briefs and adapt your tone depending on the client and their audience
- Create regular, relevant, and engaging content across multiple channels, including blogs, on-site, social media, newsletters, case studies, infographics and video
- Confidently and flexibly deliver content that drives engagement, generates leads, and facilitates the growth of clients and the SQ brand
Knowledge and Experience:
Creativity is key to this role, and as part of the Content Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for writing engaging and creative content on behalf of our SME clients. You’ll develop an excellent understanding of our clients’ needs and be comfortable taking part and contributing to the ideation process. Ideally, you’ll have content writing experience, although previous successful candidates have come from marketing or creative writing backgrounds. If you have a challenge-ready mindset and an unwavering commitment to giving your all, then we would be delighted to consider you for this exciting role if this sounds like you. Join us and take your career to the next level!
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- Be experienced in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable discussing campaigns at all levels throughout the business
- Have high attention to detail
- Take personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Have an eagerness to learn and a willingness to develop yourself
- Enjoy working as part of a creative team
Desirable but not essential:
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing, focusing on creative copywriting
- Understand how all aspects of a marketing campaign come together to deliver positive results, including blog content, on-site content, newsletters and organic social media
- Have experience in producing creative content for an array of marketing purposes and for multiple brands
What’s in it for you?
A work environment that is both enjoyable and supportive, designed to help you reach your career objectives. Our team constantly arranges fun social events, and you’ll have opportunities to get involved with our chosen charity partner, St John’s Hospice, through volunteering days and company fundraising.
As if that weren’t enough, we also provide complimentary breakfast cereals, pastries, and bottomless cups of tea and coffee to keep you energised and focused. And if you need an extra pick-me-up in the afternoon, our tuck shop is at your service, raising funds for our charity partner, St John’s Hospice.
- Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per year (dependent on experience)
- Holidays: 33 days per year, including bank holidays
- Hours: 37.5 per week full time, flexible start and finish times (part-time working will be considered for the right candidate)
- Hybrid working: Mix of office working and WFH
Sound like the ideal role for you?
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org