Graduate Content Marketing Executive
Are you looking to start an exciting career in Digital Marketing? We’re looking for a creative individual who has a passion for words to join our team as a Content Marketing Executive.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or a person looking to start a career in content writing.
Creativity is key to this role, and as part of the Content Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for writing engaging and creative content on behalf of our portfolio clients. You’ll develop an excellent understanding of our clients’ needs and be comfortable taking part in campaign planning meetings and contributing to the ideation process.
This busy, exciting role will involve:
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors, and the myriad of industries we write for
- Writing to various tone of voice briefs and adapting your tone dependant on the client and their audience.
- Creating regular, relevant, and engaging content across multiple channels, including blogs, on-site, social media, newsletters, case studies, infographics, and video
- Confidently and flexibly delivering content that drives engagement, generates leads, and facilitates the growth of clients.
- Conducting research and competitor analysis to ensure our content is relevant and compelling within our target markets
- Delivering campaign plans using a data-driven approach
The ideal person will:
- Have strong communication skills and impeccable writing skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Hold a degree in either English, Creative Writing, Marketing, or similar studies.
- A good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing with a particular focus on creative copywriting is desirable.
- Have a keen interest in understanding how SEO is an integral part of delivering a successful content plan.
- Have experience creating social media posts across multiple channels (preferable but not essential)
- Understand what Digital Marketing can do for our clients’ businesses and always be on the lookout for ways to enhance their campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be comfortable discussing campaigns at all levels throughout the business
- Have a commercially minded approach to client campaigns and client spend
- Take personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Have an eagerness to learn and willingness to develop themselves and others continuously
- Enjoy working as part of a creative team
- Take the initiative and challenge yourself and others to find better ways of doing things.
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and supportive work environment with a great team of people designed to help you achieve your career goals
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Salary: £18,000 – £20,000/year depending on experience.