Full time role - Lancaster
Content Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge within Digital Marketing?
We’re on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager to join our thriving Digital Marketing department here at SQ Digital.
You will be able to think both creatively and analytically and be comfortable in finding creative ways of building an online presence.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing and publishing content, as well as managing a content team.
This role is exciting and fast-paced and perfect for an experienced marketing professional looking for their next challenge.
As our new Content Marketing Manager, your role and responsibilities will be:
- Lead and manage a team of content creators.
- Lead and develop the design and implementing of creative marketing strategies to disseminate content across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing Team to make sure content is optimised for Social Media and SEO.
- Ensure the outcomes are consistent with the highest standards, for impact and added value.
- Ensure the outcomes align with the client’s business goals and brand identity – driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measure and report the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure there is a shared understanding of re, and no content opportunities are missed.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with the relevant SQ Digital teams to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns
Our ideal candidate:
- 4-5 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Experience implementing digital marketing strategies and techniques for customers
- Experience with social media management.
- Creative and the ability to develop original content.
- Highly computer literate and proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Takes personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Is resilient and able to cope under pressure
- Can multitask and has excellent organisational skills
- Has an eagerness to learn and willingness to develop themselves and others continuously
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Takes the initiative and enjoys finding better ways to do things
- Is commercial and results-driven
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your career goals
- A competitive salary
- 29 days’ holiday to start you off (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension contribution
- Free Breakfast and as much tea and coffee you can drink
- Regular social and charity events
Sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t hang around. Apply today.
Please email email@example.com with your latest CV.