Digital Content Creator
Looking for a new challenge within Digital Marketing?
We are looking to expand our digital marketing department by hiring a creative and passionate content creator that can take our content marketing to the next level. You’ll be responsible for producing engaging visual content for both the SQ Digital Brand and our customers, ensuring that visuals across all channels represent and uphold brand and tone of voice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to apply their creativity to a range of mediums within the digital marketing industry.
This new and exciting role will include:
- Working alongside the digital team to develop brands, visual concepts and marketing
- Creating highly engaging digital marketing assets for multiple channel outputs, including digital and social media.
- Responsible for turning ideas into creative products such as graphics, infographics, videos, and eBooks/whitepapers
- Developing new concepts through to design and production stages
- Managing the presentation of our brand online
- Someone with a related qualification in digital media, graphic design (or similar) or experience within the industry
- Extensive experience using the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience working with animated gifs and videos with video editing skills – After Effects, Premier Pro
- Able to create high-quality graphics and assets for digital use
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Good communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to work hard and further develop yourself to grow your role within the business
- Experience in photography
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your career goals
- 29 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) to start
- Pension scheme
- Monthly social and charity events
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV and a professional portfolio of work.