Digital PR Campaign Manager
Purpose of Role
To create, manage and implement digital PR campaigns, alongside the digital marketing team, for SQ Digital’s portfolio of clients.
To create content, outreach campaigns, and pitch story ideas to journalists, bloggers and influencers to gain media coverage and backlinks to our client’s websites.
This exciting role will include:
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR campaigns for multiple clients, across a range of industries
- Brainstorming and creating story ideas based on data sources, industry news, customer information
- Working across internal teams to collaborate on creative ideas, online strategy and PR opportunities
- Working with the SEO, PPC, Social and Content executives to ensure integrated campaigns are effective and as strong as possible
- Researching and writing press releases
- Assisting with content production for Digital PR purposes
- Building relationships with publications, journalists, bloggers and the media in a range of sectors.
- Running competitor link audits and continually identifying new link opportunities
- Measuring and reporting on campaigns, identifying areas for improvement
- Media monitoring for relevant and interesting opportunities for clients
- Use of PR software database, distribution and reporting platform
- Sourcing and tailoring outreach media contact lists
- At least two years’ PR/Digital experience
- Demonstrable experience of content ideation and management for high performing Digital PR campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the digital environment, including regional media, online media and blogging community
- An understanding of Google and other search engines or SEO best practices knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills, especially for online audiences
- Great organisational skills along with solid decision making and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to build relationships both internally and externally
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with media publications, journalists and the media
- Self-motivated worker who can manage multiple tasks without hesitation
- Proactive approach to workload and constantly thinking up new ideas
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for continuous professional development and learning about the latest digital trends
- Good reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to use insight to develop future campaigns
- A challenge-ready mindset and a willingness to give your role, team, and the wider business everything you’ve got
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your career goals
- Competitive salary
- 29 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) to start
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension scheme
- Free Breakfast and as much tea and coffee you can drink
- Monthly social and charity events
Salary is dependent on experience, talent and potential. Please email email@example.com with your latest CV and examples of work.