Senior Account Manager
SQ Digital is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join and develop our growing team.
Able to take on new & existing accounts, you will form the spearhead of our customer provision, handling new accounts from sale through to renewal, along with acting as a mentor to help to further a developing team, sharing successes with your colleagues & junior team members.
You will be tasked to manage the sales and relationships of a portfolio of clients with the aim of building lasting relationships and establishing business growth for both SQ Digital and our clients. A focus on growth is key, with our targets keen, so a commercial mindset is required.
Digital Marketing experience is preferred but not required as full training will be given.
- Acting as the face of SQ Digital to new, prospective & existing customers.
- Understanding customers goals and needs to help generate a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Understanding the customers competitors, and the industries they are involved in.
- Ensuring that outstanding customer service & experience is delivered from the initial contact through to the ‘on boarding process’, and throughout the management and delivery of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the relevant SQ Digital teams to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns.
- Ensuring communication with your customers is constant, regular, and accurate.
- Ensuring all documentation going out to customers is accurate, on time and is in-line with their business needs.
- Identifying areas of upselling/cross-selling opportunities and ensuring these are taken.
- Positively representing SQ Digital at networking events.
- Using the results of our customers campaign to guide even better campaigns in the future.
- Ensuring that all information is reported effectively into our CRM system.
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard and on time and that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Providing training and coaching to SQ Digital Colleagues as an expert as & when required.
- Continuously making recommendations to improve the workflow, process, and services within SQ Digital.
- Anything else that comes up in a busy office.
- Previous experience of growing and developing customer accounts, from a Sales and/or Customer Service perspective.
- Experience implementing digital marketing strategies and techniques for customers
- Experience in engaging with Directors and senior level contacts
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can deliver engaging presentations
- Takes personal ownership for doing an outstanding job
- Is resilient and able to cope under pressure
- Able to multitask with great organisational skills
- Has an eagerness to learn and willingness to continuously develop themselves and others
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Takes initiative and enjoys finding better ways to do things
- Is commercial and results driven
- Holds a full driving licence
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your career goals
- A competitive salary
- 32 days’ holiday to start you off (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension contribution
- Free Breakfast and as much tea and coffee you can drink
- Regular social and charity events
Sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t hang around. Apply today.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.