Senior Paid Social Executive
Looking for a New Challenge Within Digital Marketing?
Due to our continued success, we’re on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Paid Media Expert to join our thriving Digital Marketing Agency.
As part of our Paid Media team, you will be responsible for researching, planning, and delivering our Paid Media campaigns to perfection, achieving strong results for our diverse portfolio of clients.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role, perfect for someone with strong analytical skills looking for their next challenge and wanting to enhance their digital marketing skills.
As our new Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be:
- Researching, planning, and delivering the Paid Media campaigns for a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring your Paid Social results live up to our award-winning reputation
- Reporting on monthly paid media performance and providing actionable insights
- Contributing and advising on customer campaign planning meetings
- Perform regular competitor research to stay ahead of the game
- Carrying out site audits and working on proposals for new business
- Keeping up to date with industry and Paid Media best practice to keep us current and relevant
- Working alongside SEO, Social and Content Marketing executives to ensure integrated campaigns are effective and as strong as possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrable experience of growing Paid Social accounts to maximise returns for customers
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to use insight to develop future campaigns and strategy
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience in using Google Analytics and reporting tools
- A self-motivated worker who can manage multiple tasks without hesitation
- A proactive approach to workload and constantly thinking up new ideas.
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for continuous professional development and learning about the latest digital trends.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A challenge-ready mindset and a willingness to give your role, team, and the wider business everything you’ve got
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- A fun and supportive work environment with a great team of people designed to help you achieve your career goals
- Remote working considered
- 29 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) to start
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension scheme.
- Competitive salary
Sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t hang around. Apply today.
Please email email@example.com with your latest CV