We are currently recruiting for a new SEO Executive and we are on the hunt for someone who is eager to learn new skills, organised, unafraid of a good challenge, and hard working to join our team. Does that sound like you? Apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the Apply Now button.
As part of our SEO department, you will be responsible for researching, planning, and delivering our SEO campaigns to the highest level, achieving the very best results for our portfolio of clients.
This is an exciting and challenging role, perfect for someone with basic SEO knowledge or someone wanting to learn new skills in Digital Marketing.
As our new SEO Executive, you’ll be:
- Ensuring your SEO output lives up to our award-winning reputation
- Researching, planning, and delivering the SEO campaigns for a portfolio of clients
- Keeping up to date with industry and SEO updates to keep our product offering current and sharp
- Completing a wide range of SEO-related duties, from site audits to facilitating the writing of optimised content
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to delivering an outstanding service to our clients
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to write high quality content
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Enjoy finding better ways to do things
- Be organised and results-driven
- Experience using WordPress would be an advantage
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console would be an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and FTP would be an advantage
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
Don’t hang around – the closing date for applications is 25th July 2018.
What we offer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 per annum
What's in it for you
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Opportunity to attend award ceremonies and events on behalf of the company
- A vibrant social scene
- Your pick of our amazing company perks