SENIOR CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
It's an exciting time join our team here at SQ Digital; we're embarking on our most ambitious growth to date, and our trophy collection from industry awards is growing.
If you like the sound of our swanky offices in the heart of Lancaster and are looking for an equally exciting role; we're looking for a talented Senior Content Marketing Executive to join our team!
As part of the content marketing team, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing engaging and creative content for all of our clients. This is an exciting and challenging role for someone looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career.
AS PART OF THE CREATIVE CONTENT TEAM YOU’LL BE…
- Creating regular, relevant, and engaging content
- Developing creative strategies for our clients that adhere to their tone of voice
- Producing content for blog posts, email marketing, infographics, web copy, news items and more
- Confidently and flexibly delivering content that drive engagements, generate leads, and facilitate the growth of both our stable of clients and the SQ brand.
- Liaising with our in-house Outreach & PR lead and other internal stakeholders on all our continuing outreach strategy
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors, and the myriad of industries we’ll need to write for
- Conducting regular research, reporting, and presenting to ensure all content is relevant and compelling within our target markets
- Coaching and developing members of the content team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Hold a proven track record and experience of working within a marketing team (in-house or agency)
- Come from a Journalism or marketing background
- Understand what Digital Marketing can do for our clients' businesses'
- Have experience in producing creative content for an array of marketing purposes
- Be proficient in MS Office, with a special emphasis on Excel and Word
- Have an eagerness to learn and willingness to develop self and the team
- Be brilliant presentation skills
- Be highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Love working as part of a team
- Enjoy finding better ways to do things
- Be organised and results driven
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
- A competitive salary up to £19,000 (dependent on experience)
- 29 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Opportunity to attend award ceremonies on behalf of the company
- A vibrant social scene
- Your pick of our amazing company perks
Think you have what it takes? Apply today, but get your application in quick because our closing date is the 4th October 2017.
What We Offer
A competitive salary
A dynamic career path that plays to your strengths
21 days' holiday & Bank Holidays.
Company benefits including discounted shopping vouchers, free mobile phone insurance and much much more
"The workplace has a certain style; people have a verve & enthusiasm."
"I love watching our people become confident in their own creativity."
"Give me headphones and a PSD design, and I'll build you a website."
"We are all on the journey together to become the very best for our clients."
SKILLS TO PAY THE BILLS
In an online world, you need a partner that leads and exceeds the latest trends, behaviours, and expectations. That’s why the marketing expertise and experience at SQ Digital stands apart. If the latest is the greatest, we’ll help your marketing achieve it – then get back to the drawing board, match up with what’s coming down the pipeline, and help you realise what needs to happen next.