Digital Marketing Executive – SEO
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic SEO Executive to join our thriving Digital Marketing department here at SQ Digital!
As part of our SEO team, you will be responsible for researching, planning, and delivering our SEO campaigns to perfection, achieving the very best results for our portfolio of clients.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role, perfect for someone with strong analytical skills looking for their next challenge and wanting to enhance their digital marketing skills.
As our new Digital Marketing Executive – SEO, you’ll be:
- Ensuring your SEO performance lives up to our award-winning reputation
- Researching, planning, and delivering SEO campaigns for a portfolio of clients
- Contributing and advising on monthly customer strategy meetings
- Reporting on monthly SEO performance and providing actionable insights
- Analyse organic performance in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Perform regular competitor research to stay ahead of the game
- Perform competitor backlink analysis
- Keeping up to date with industry and SEO updates to keep us current and relevant
- Completing a wide range of SEO-related duties, from site audits to facilitating the writing of optimised content
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a creative problem-solver and have strong analytical skills
- Be able to identify relevant and optimal keywords to form the basis of a powerful onsite SEO strategy for clients
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be committed to delivering an outstanding service to our clients
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience using WordPress or similar CMS
- Have experience of using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Have knowledge of HTML and FTP
- Have the ability to write high-quality content
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Enjoy finding better ways to do things
- Be organised and results-driven
Desirable skills and experience for our ideal candidate:
- Experience of using an SEO auditing software such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog or Ahrefs
- An awareness of Schema.org
- Experience in completing and developing successful link building campaigns for a client or a range of clients
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and supportive work environment designed to help you achieve your career goals
- A competitive salary
- 29 days’ holiday to start you off (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Pension contribution
- Free Breakfast and as much tea and coffee you can drink
- Monthly social and charity events
Sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t hang around. Apply today.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.