SQ Digital is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency in the heart of Lancaster, an attractive City nestled between rural areas of outstanding natural beauty. Established in 2000 as one of the first digital marketing agencies in the UK, we deliver successful digital marketing campaigns for small and medium-sized businesses. We have a proven track record of increasing sales and profit for SMEs throughout the UK and beyond.
We are delighted to be hiring for a Project Coordinator position within our thriving digital marketing agency.
This is a rewarding role for an ambitious individual with a careful, considered, and methodical skillset looking to start or further develop a career in Project Management or Administration. As part of the Projects team, you will be responsible for the administration involved in keeping digital marketing campaigns on track. Setting up and maintaining workloads in our systems will be a key responsibility, ensuring our digital marketing teams can focus on creating and delivering the best results for our portfolio of clients.
THIS BUSY, EXCITING ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Setting up new customer projects and maintaining and reporting on existing customer projects
- Ensure tasks have the required information and are pre-planned into the digital marketing team’s schedules
- Managing colleagues’ tasks so they have a consistent and manageable daily workload
- Supporting the digital marketing team with ad hoc customer requests, ensuring they are quoted and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all information is reported effectively into our CRM system
- Ensure that all work is completed to a high standard and on time and that all policies and procedures are followed
- Support with training and coaching of existing or new processes to colleagues
- Completing a wide range of administrative duties in support of the project team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fun and supportive work environment with a great team of people designed to help you achieve your career goal
- Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per year (dependent on experience)
- Hours: 37.5 per week full time, flexible start and finish times (part-time working will be considered for the right candidate)
- Hybrid working: Mix of office working and WFH
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Free breakfast and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Regular social and charity events
Sound like the ideal role for you?
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com