Axess2 are a family-owned lift company, specialising in an extensive range of platform and access lifts. They pride themselves on providing high quality products and fantastic customer care, guaranteeing that all products will meet specific needs and purposes of their customers. Their clients have included big names such as Apple, Next, M&S and McDonalds.
what we delivered
- Content Marketing
- Appeal to architects & specifiers (commercial)
- Home lifts – sell as many lifts as possible
- Reduce PPC spend and take a more organic approach to marketing
- Spend resources on organic content marketing to become the number one lift suppliers in the country
We took a long term, organic approach in our SEO strategy, which focused on high quality and user-friendly content. This ensured their website was optimised with a natural and relevant approach. Through this user based approach, we able to assist the client in achieving excellent organic results.
We also carried out some competitor research, in which we assessed how their main competitors were doing in the market. Using this research, we applied a wide range of methods to enhance their SEO campaign further.
We also allocated time to finding outreach opportunities that would highlight Axess2 as leaders within the industry. We identified relevant publications, such as the Chartered Association of Building Engineers.
Did you know
Axess2 were hired to install a lift in Durham Cathedral, a building which is viewed as one of the finest examples of Norman architecture. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 100% of main onsite keywords are ranking on page 1 of Google Search Results
- Organic Search Traffic up 120.78%
- Traffic is up 50.27%
- Axess2 had several outreach successes, including being featured on Infrastructure Intelligence, Construction Global, and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers.