Roccia – formerly known as Tile Mart – is a retailer with showrooms in Preston and Bolton, with a fantastic reputation for offering quality floor and wall tiles, designer bathrooms, natural stone tiles and wood flooring.
Having already worked with SQ Digital for a number of years, the client approached us ahead of the re-launch of their brand in June 2016. They required a new eCommerce website and a comprehensive digital marketing campaign that would successfully communicate their transition to becoming Roccia, whilst also encompassing the popular Tile Mart brand.
what we delivered
- ECommerce Website
- SEO Transfer and Domain Change of Address
- Full Digital Marketing
- Ensuring a smooth online transition during the rebrand
- Retaining strong conversions through the website
- Creating brand awareness and instilling trust in the Roccia brand
Our strategy began with the creation of a bespoke eCommerce website that encompassed the Roccia brand. Built in our own eCommerce system, the site beautifully combines functionality and design. It was designed with usability in mind, as this would not only be essential to the client’s future online success, but also the results that we wanted to achieve from a full digital marketing campaign. Upon launch, we also completed an SEO transfer and executed the Change of Address process via Google Search Console, ensuring that the site would inherit the authority we had worked together for many years to build.
Following the launch of the new site and the new brand in summer 2016, we began working on a tailored digital marketing campaign that looked at the client’s long-term business goals. This encompassed SEO, content marketing, social media and PPC to create an approach tailored to attract the client’s key buyer personas.
Harnessing a user-oriented approach in our SEO and PPC campaigns, we sourced lucrative keywords and phrases that have allowed this client to prosper in both organic and paid search. Additionally, our interior design-focused content marketing strategy has allowed us to create widely read and shareable blogs that the client’s customers enjoy reading.
Did you know
Roccia’s Preston showroom is the largest tile and bath showroom in the UK, with over 20,000 square feet of space to display their great collection of luxury tiles and bathrooms.
- The website fully inherited the authority that had been held by the Tile Mart site due to a successful Change of Address process
- Just a few months after the site had launched, the client saw a 9.01% increase in sessions, as well as a 10.47% increase in users
- Organic Search Traffic saw an increase of 9.73% and Paid Search Traffic increase by 12.10% in the same period
- Traffic to the client’s blog posts has increased by 253.85% in the last year