Morecambe Metals are a scrap metal recycling and processing business based in Morecambe, Lancashire. Specialising in scrap metal collection and distribution, Morecambe Metals supply both domestic and export markets with a high quality and reliable service.
what we delivered
- Local PR
- Website Design
- Content Marketing
- Design and develop a new website to win new business online
- Drive traffic and sales using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Develop an integrated digital marketing campaign to increase organic visitors
- Increase brand awareness in the local area; namely Morecambe, Lancaster, and Kendal
- Build trust and engage with corporate clients and small businesses
Our SEO strategy focused on two primary areas; technical on-site work, and content production and optimisation. We conducted a full review of the website in order to identify a comprehensive way to improve the site’s overall on-site SEO, which included a landing page optimisation strategy.
After fully optimising the website, we developed a content marketing strategy that was paramount in building brand awareness for Morecambe Metals and in helping to improve their keyword positions in organic search rankings. This was done through publishing high quality content on the website, and through creating thought leadership pieces on LinkedIn that helped to build trust and engage with other businesses.
We also focused our efforts on getting local press coverage for the business to promote the Managing Director celebrating 15 years at the company.
Did you know
Morecambe Metals is a 3rd generation run family business. Although it is run by Managing Director James Varley, his father James Varley is still actively involved.
- Have gone from not ranking in the top 100 results to Page One for five of their main keywords
- Traffic is up 335.23% since they joined us
- Organic Search Traffic up 290.26%
- Local press coverage in publications such as; Lancaster Guardian, Entirely Northwest, Business Lancashire.